Sunday, November 20, 2011

IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS: Thanks Kermit!


After a week of fighting off the end of a cold and various headaches (both personal and physical!), this was not the best week to have my own blog.  But every time I got stressed or felt like just crawling into bed and never getting up, I thought of the wonderful things in this world.  And half of the things I thought of had to do with the Muppets!  So I took it as a sign that it couldn't have been mere coincidence that their first theatrical feature in over 10 years shall soon be released over the upcoming Holiday weekend.  Therefore during this week of Thanksgiving, I want to be eternally grateful for Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy and Fozzie Bear and every other glorious piece of felt from that enchanting and timeless company.  I may not be able to see it on opening day, but I do plan to see their new cinematic adventure as soon as possible.  And when I do, I shall remember all the good things and good times you have given me over my lifetime.  Thank You Kermit.  Thank You Piggy.  Thank You Muppets.  And most importantly, Thank You Jim!  You remind me every day that IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS that get you through the tough times.

No comments:

Post a Comment